Are you dreaming of a career in the event industry?
We are a company in great growth and apply regularly
for new talents in the event and experience industry.
Do not hesitate to send us an unsolicited application,
if you want to be part of our team.
Warehouse & logistics student - Slagelse
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are part of the responsibility for orders being packed on time and the warehouse generally structured and neat? Are you structured and do you have a good overview of your daily workflow? If so, you may be the new warehouse employee we are looking for!
You will be part of an inspiring and fast-growing brand with a large selection of tasks within the event industry. We are growing and our everyday life is getting busier. We are looking for a warehouse man/woman with a great drive, a good sense of structure and with suberb packing abilities.
We are one of Denmark's leading suppliers and production companies within the event industry, with a stock of over 7000m2 of various event timens and technology. Our everyday life is characterized by a lot of different tasks and you will therefore not see the same colleagues every day, as we are very much out on different locations. We are a company in rapid development and with lots of speed.
At ShowTech, no two days are alike. We are very busy in the warehouse and therefore also have many different tasks to offer. You will, among other things, be responsible for packing, sorting, cleaning, preparation and quality assurance, however, there may be periods of working outside these areas. We are looking for a warehouse employee who has experience and someone who dares to take extra responsibility for the tasks being completed correctly.
With primary reference to the warehouse manager, your tasks in collaboration with colleagues are the following
- Inventory registration and inventory structure
- Ordet packing
- Clean-up and cleaning
- Control/quality assurance of the incoming and outgoing orders
- Ad hoc tasks
There may be periods when you are given temporary responsibility.
We imagine that the right candidate has the following qualifications:
- You thrive in a busy environment, are solution-oriented and dare to communicate and ask
- Takes pride in the fact that the job is well done and correctly from A to Z
- We prefer that you have a truck certificate and experience with systematic warehouse work
- You have a great gair and a good physique
- You are structured, detail-oriented and have a good overview
- You can work in a team, as well as work independently
- Can take overtime for periods if needed
- Knowledge of the event industry is a big plus
You as a person:
At ShowTech, we work closely with colleagures in the warehouse as well as among the various departmens. It is therefore a big plus if you as a person is outgoing. We are good at complementing each other and care a lot about a good togetherness. In addition, we expect you to be punctual and keep to your meeting times and appointments, as the daily tasks may vary. You are not afraid to take responsibility, but at the same time you're not afraid to ask an extra time if you're in doubt.
We can offer:
- A challenging job with a varied and exciting everyday life
- A job in a company with both fixed tasks, but also short and fast decision-making processes
- A close bond between colleagues, where we help and care for each other
- A fixed salary, health insurance and pension
Are you our next warehouse employee?
Do you fit our description and feel that you can help us with our further journey? Send your CV and a motivated application to Linda@showtech.dk. If you have questions about the position, you can always write to Linda@showtech.dk. We look forward to hearing from you!